Tuesday, July 3, 2012

CANCUN!


Let me just start by saying that VIVINT is an amazing company.  It just seems like nothing even compares to it, and the opportunity for growth is never ending. I am so proud of my husband for deciding to go back, although managing for an Insulation company was great, lets just say he is in A LOT better company with this new job. The caliber of leadership is incomparable, and Skyler seems much happier here. He is doing really well too! :)

This past March and into early April we were able to go on a trip to Cancun with all of the VIVINT "core" sales reps along with their wives. It was an awesome vacation, and let me tell ya, MUCH needed. I felt really bad leaving Cayman with my sister, even had a little melt down. Once we got there though, I realized that I was thankful I did. I think it is much needed, and HEALTHY to take a step back from your rolls as a parent, and take the time to appreciate being married. It was like we were dating again, or on our honeymoon, so in love and just enjoying each others company. We HELD HANDS, which seems to never happen anymore because one of us is always pushing a stroller or holding Cayman. It was romantic and fun, and I am so thankful for my husband for doing so well, so that we could go! Thank you hubby, I am so in love with you! 


We visited Chichen-itza, SO cool!

        Dinner at Ruths Chris, yummmm 
     
Just hanging out by the pool! :)

       Dinner at the Chocolate Factory                                                     


 This was an under ground fresh water sink hold we got to swim in, it was gorgeous!



 Lunch with the Hills' at Señor Frogs

  Gorgeous Cancun, those cabanas were the absolute BEST way to lay out. So relaxing

1 comment: