Sunday, January 20, 2013

Still Alive!!

To say life has been crazy lately would be an understatement. I have so many things I want/need to post about but I just can't seem to find the time. I get about 4 hrs of sleep at night, so when I do have the time to blog, I just want to rest! I just wanted to let you all know I am still alive and I promise I will have some update posts coming real soon (hopefully within the week). Sadly, I don't really use Facebook anymore and I can't exactly update about my crazy life on instagram (I swear its the new Facebook.) :) 2012 was definitely an eventful year, and although it brought a lot of tears and heartache, it also brought my husband and I closer together, it brought our beautiful baby boy Beckham into this world, and we had a lot of humbling yet amazing experiences. My heart is so full I feel like it might burst!

2012 in summary- Cayman's first Birthday, Skyler and I went to Cancun, found out we were pregnant with #2, spent the summer in beautiful South Carolina, had our sweet baby Beckham 13 weeks early, spent 3 months in the NICU, moved into our new home in Lehi, took Beckham home, and ended the year right by spending Christmas in our new home with BOTH our boys. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment