Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hidden Treasures

Well, my blog will be changing a little bit. Instead of just updating about my family, I will also be posting craft tutorials, baking, and fashion deals. Because well, these are things I really love to do and would like to share with my friends. I hope you guys enjoy it!

As I was rummaging through my closet a few days ago, I found a hidden treasure. I bought these shoes 3 years ago when Skyler and I first got married and wore them ONCE before we moved to Idaho (the first time). What was I thinking? They are way too dang cute not to incorporate into my wardrobe. I had a few people ask where I got them, so I did a little search and voila!  You can buy them here for only $27.99


Also, for Christmas my mom got me these Hunter rain boots that I have been wanting forever. Guess how much she spent on them? $75!!! Guess how much they are at Nordstrom? $135! She got them from an online site called ioffer. We weren't sure if it was legit, but we took the boots into nordstrom and they are 100% REAL! You can get them here or here. Ill take the yellow or pink ones next please and thank you! The downside to these beautiful rain boots is that if you want them for this price, you have to wait a couple weeks! Worth it? YES!!!


Im sure most of you fashion blog lovers have seen these totally adorable DV by Dolce Vita shoes, and guess what...I found them for a really good deal!! They are originally $130 at Nordstrom but I found them at Piperlime for only $64.99, you can buy them here using this an additional 20% off code XH74HTHC3KBV . If they don't have your size, you can also buy them here at 6pm.com with free shipping. These are my go to boot this winter, they're so versatile that they will transition perfectly into Spring! :)


Finally, if you are in love with JCrew jewelry as much as I am, you want to know about this site I found! Its Apple of my Eye jewelry on Etsy. They have Jcrew, Kate Spade, Stella and dot, and many more inspired jewelry for a fraction of the price.

 You can buy this gorgeous pave bracelet here or the stella and dot renegade bracelet here with an additional 20% off code apple20.

Thats it for now, see you real soon!

2 comments: