Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's a....BOY!!

Well, our little "it" has now become a "HE!" We are definitely without a doubt having a little BOY! Skyler and I had been wanting to find out what the sex was on Christmas, so we decided to do a gender check ultrasound at 15 weeks. The plan was to have the doctor find the gender as we either looked away or closed our eyes and then put it in a card, which we would open on Christmas. Well, lets just say we are both very impatient people when it comes to things like that. Me especially, I HATE surprises! So when we saw our cute baby moving around like crazy and showing off its acrobatics, we just had to know right then! Within a minute both our mouths dropped! IT WAS A BOY!!!


Skyler had the biggest grin on his face, it was the cutest thing id ever seen. The second we left the clinic he started saying, "I can't wait to tell my friends!" "I'm going to get him a four wheeler!" "He's going to be in wrestling!" "Can we get him a dirt bike and four wheeler car seat cover!?" He is already looking at baby Puma shoes, and BYU jerseys I'm sure. For me? Well, its no surprise to anyone that Skyler and I were kinda hoping for a boy first...but we would have been just as happy with either. We are so grateful to have the opportunity to be parents, and that Heavenly Father loved us and trusted us enough to have this miracle baby. I'm just happy he looks healthy and that I get a sweet baby boy in just 5 months! I can't wait to kiss his cute cheeks and feel his tiny hands and feet. ahhh and I cannot wait to hold and snuggle him! :) So, to baby BOY Dyer...you are loved and we CANNOT WAIT to meet you!

2 comments:

  1. im so excited for you bethany! you deserve it after all the thing you had to go through. im sure he will be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Morgan, thank you! You are the sweetest ever, and you know your babies will be models! Can't wait to see them! :)

    ReplyDelete