Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Cayman Turned 2!!


www.katejohnson-photography.com

This adorable little man turned two on March 18th, and it makes me so sad. When did he start growing up? Here's a few pictures from his birthday party. Big shout out to SpaceshipsLaserBeams for the party design templates, and for getting them to me on such short notice. 

Because Beckham still cant be around big crowds, we decided to have Caymans birthday party be an intimate gathering with close friends and family. It was perfect, and I must say I think I did a pretty good job with the time I had. We didn't decide on a day until last minute, because so much family wasn't able to make it the original day we had planned. SO, I literally put his party together in less than 24 hours. I was up till 4am baking, but it was so worth it. Caymans face was priceless when we took him downstairs to see his party decorations. His new favorite thing is "Vroom Vrooms," so of course I just had to throw him a race car birthday party! Skyler even grabbed a small tire from the garage, washed it off really good, and we used it as a decoration. I think it gave it the perfect touch. :)



I made a four layer cake the night before Caymans party, and didn't finish it till 4 am. Oy vey, remind me to just buy a cake next time! I think it turned out pretty cute though, and the mini flag banner was just too cute on top.



Cayman could have cared less about pictures, all he was interested in was the cars and of course all the food. I swear this kid ate at least 10 mini doughnuts that day, and we didn't protest because it was his party and he could do what he wants ;)


Party Details



Little man opening his presents. :)

Cayman and Navy- Such a cute couple! They are the best of friends. Thanks Alex for coming last minute, glad it worked out!



Dont forget Beckham! He was such a sweet good boy that day, as always. :)


Singing Cayman Happy Birthday, his face lit up and he couldn't stop smiling. 



I promise Cayman had a fun time at his birthday, he just HATES taking pictures these days and refuses to smile for them. lol Happy 2nd Birthday Cayman, I hope your day was as amazing as you are!!! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. His party turned out so good, you did a great job Beth!!!

    ReplyDelete