Monday, April 15, 2013

Caymans actual Birthday~

As I was looking through my blog posts, I realized I didn't post about Caymans actual birthday. His party was a week after it, but we made the real day extra special too!

We got Cayman out of bed while singing, "Happy Birthday to you!" and brought him downstairs to balloons, a few presents, and an extra special birthday breakfast! Birthday Pancakes. Holy Heavens, these were AMAZING!! For all of those who wanted the recipe, you can find it here.



Later that day, we took him to Jungle Jims, one of our close friends recommended it. They have all kinds of rides and games for little kids, and cayman had so much fun! Our good friends the Nelsons came to celebrate with us, which was perfect because Cayman and Tenley are best friends. They love each other! My mom and sister Alyssa also showed up and surprised Cayman as well. It was such a simple, but fun day!






Still cant believe my little boy is TWO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment